THE PURPOSE OF PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN IS TO
Nurture Our Faith
Circles meet 2nd Monday of each month.
Horizons Bible Study
Current literature from perspective of concerned, involved Christian women
Build an Inclusive Caring Community
Sharing God's Love
Work for Justice and Peace
Support the Missions of the Church
All women are welcome at General Gatherings! Deepen friendships, learn about missions at home and abroad, honor exemplary women, and enjoy delicious food.
October - Fall Gathering and Thank Offering
December - Christmas Tea and Holiday Program
February – Winter Gathering at Glenaire
May - Birthday Offering and Honorary Life Membership Recognition
See church calendar for dates, times and locations.
Presbyterian Women collects money for various missions including church flowers. Use the button below to donate online to
- PW Pledge - support the activities of West Raleigh's PW
- Church Flowers - sponsor Sunday sanctuary flowers, sign up here
- Birthday and Thank Offerings - supports church-wide PW missions
- Mission Support - partner with local nonprofits who help those in need
To contribute you can:
1. Make a check out to WRPC PW and leave it in the PW box in the church office or mail it to
27 Horne Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
2. Pay online using a credit card via PayPal here. Click on the tab to choose where to donate.
A $2 processing fee is added to online payments.