Presbyterian Women provides a unique opportunity for women to worship and serve the church and the community through:
- Circles – Each of the four Circles meets on the second Monday of the month, three in the evening and one at 2:00 PM. Three Circles follow the Horizons Bible Study, one discusses contemporary literature, and all provide fellowship and mission opportunities.
- General Gatherings - Several general gatherings are held during the year to which all women of the congregation are invited. They include a light meal or refreshments and a program.
- Flower Duty - The sanctuary flowers are given each week except during Lent by individuals or families in honor or memory of loved ones. Presbyterian Women administer the sign up of donors. If the donors do not wish to keep the flowers, circle members deliver them to shut-ins.
- Hostess Duty - Circle members serve coffee and lemonade during a time of fellowship following each 11:00 AM Sunday service.
- Care - Whenever there is a death of a member of the congregation, Presbyterian Women show their love and concern for the family by providing a meal or reception at the time of the funeral or memorial service.
- Helen Wright Center Meals - Meals for this homeless shelter for women are provided by a Circle three times a year.
- Together in Service - Mission opportunities are available through donations of food to the Wake Relief Food Pantry and Urban Ministries of Wake County; supplies to Loaves and Fishes; and donations to the Children’s Hope Alliance.
- The Women's Retreat - The annual retreat provides a time of physical, emotional, and spiritual renewal, plus fellowship for women of all ages in the congregation.
Check out this video of the 2015 Churchwide Gathering featuring our own Ann Bromby and Barbara Kirby decked out in their PW Bling!